Admission to the ISE Major

Autumn 2023

Current students in the College of Engineering can request to change directly into the Industrial and Systems Engineering major by making an appointment with an ISE academic advisor here. First semester students can also make this request at Orientation.

Students can also apply to ISE as a 2nd or 3rd choice as part of the Admit to Major process. See website for instructions.

Students outside the College of Engineering should visit this website for requirements and procedures for changing to Engineering.