- ISE Student Handbook
- The Mathematics and Statistics Learning Center provides free support to students of many undergraduate mathematics and statistics courses at OSU. They provide trained tutors available to help students with difficulties they are experiencing in class or with homework. In addition, they provide online resources, practice exams, and workshops to help students achieve their potential.
- Physics Tutoring is available for currently enrolled students at OSU. There are opportunities for free tutoring as well as private, paid tutoring.
- Chemistry Tutoring is available through the Department of Chemistry. They also have a collection of online learning resources students may find helpful.
- The Younkin Success Center houses the Dennis Learning Center, Career Counseling and Support Services, Student-Athlete Support Services, and Counseling and Consultation Services. Younkin also provides free drop-in tutoring in math, physics, and chemistry courses.
- The Dennis Learning Center supports students so that they can enter, excel in, and successfully complete academic programs at OSU. They apply their expertise to provide outreach that includes elective courses, workshops, and individual academic coaching. They provide assistance in areas that include motivation, academic stress, procrastination, study skills, time management, test taking, learning from text, note taking, and self-regulation.
- The Writing Center at the CSTW offers free help with writing at any stage of the writing process for any member of the university community.
- University Housing Tutoring Services has certified peer tutors in math, physics, chemistry, and other subjects in offering tutoring in several residence halls.
- Engineering Career Services is the primary resource assisting engineering students seeking co-ops, internships, and career employment with a variety of services. They provide personalized assistance with resumes, interviewing, job search strategies, offer review, salary negotiation, and more.
- Career Counseling and Support Services provides career resources to assist all OSU students in their career decision making processes.
- The Buckeye Careers program offers career development assistance, support, and resources fro all OSU students.
- Student Life Disability Services collaborates with and empowers students who have disabilities in order to coordinate support services and programs that enable equal access to an education and university life.
- The Multicultural Center offers several resources focused on teaching sThe tudents personal and interpersonal skills necessary to be most effective in a diverse world.
- Student Advocacy Center is committed to helping students navigate Ohio State’s structure and to resolving issues that they encounter at the university