Parinaz Naghizadeh is an assistant professor in the Operations Research group in the Integrated Systems Engineering Department, with a joint appointment in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department.
- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, University of Michigan, 2016
Ph.D. thesis: “On the Provision of Public Goods on Networks: Incentives, Exit Equilibrium, and Applications to Cyber Security”
- M.Sc., Mathematics, University of Michigan, 2014
- M.Sc., Electrical Engineering, University of Michigan, 2013
- B.Sc., Electrical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Iran, 2010
Ohio State University
- Assistant Professor, Integrated Systems Engineering, 2019 - present
- Assistant Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering, 2019 - present
- Affiliate, Translational Data Analytics Institute, 2019 - present
Purdue University and Princeton University Edge Lab
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, 2017-19
University of Michigan
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, 2016-17
Network economics, game theory, algorithmic economics, reinforcement learning, and optimization, with applications including edge computing and cyber security.