ISE Student Computing Labs
- Located on the 3rd floor of the Baker Systems Engineering building: BE351 (30x), 356 (20x), and 378 (10x). Most labs are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week but will require Buck-ID access during off hour (5pm – 8am) and on weekend.
- B&W laser printers are located in BE351 and 356, Color laser printer is available in BE 356 only.
- Each semester users are given $200 printing quota. Each B&W printing costs 10 cents and Color printing costs 30 cents per page. Duplex printing counts as two pages.
- Large format printing available upon request (7 day lead time required), please contact the helpdesk (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Users can use our computing facility by using their OSU username and password (no longer a different password than your Carmen/Email password)
- Do not install any additional software. If you need to install any additional software for teaching or class project purposes, and will use it for a certain amount of time, please contact the helpdesk (email@example.com) in Rm. 392 at least two weeks prior.
- Save all your files on your own media or Z: drive. Any user files left on local hard disk will be deleted.
- We are not responsible for any loss of data that you stored on the computers. It is your responsibility to provide your own storage media and backup your work.
- Do not remove any manual book, hardware or software from the lab.
- There is software that was installed and is running only on certain computers, and priority is given to the user(s) of these programs.
- All IT help requests should go through firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-688-2828 (8-2828 on campus)
- Submit Help tickets online (and check the status of) at http://osu.edu/ets
- All Facilities / Door / Buck-ID access requests form should be filled in person in BE392 during normal business hour. PLEASE DO NOT SEND your Buck-ID information via the ticketing system or email.