Fiscal Policies, Procurement and Procedures
Purchasing and Reimbursement Procedure
To purchase: Submit completed/signed ISE Purchase and Reimbursement Request form to ISE Fiscal Associate along with quote (if available).
To request reimbursement for purchase: Submit completed/signed ISE Purchase and Reimbursement Request form to ISE Fiscal Associate along with original, itemized receipt. Receipts must indicate method of payment, such as “Visa XXXX1234,” the purchaser’s name and the amount paid.
To use p-card (Department Credit Card): Please see ISE Fiscal Associate to check out the department PCard. Cannot be used on sponsored project funding.
(Note: See below for Office of Sponsored Programs forms)
- ISE Purchase and Reimbursement Request
- Non-Resident Alien Request – Also submit copy of visa and passport.
- New Vendor Setup / W-9 (formerly the AP Compliance form)
- Exception Form – COE
- Business Meal & Alcohol Form – COE
- Competitive Bidding: Instructions – Process – Form
Office of Sponsored Programs
Forms you may need when purchasing through a sponsored project. A complete list of all OSP-specific forms can be found here.
- Business Meal Form
- Consultant Agreement for Individual Consulting Services
- Amendment to Consultant Agreement
- Non-Resident Alien Request Also submit copy of visa and passport.
- Single Source Justification and/or Waiver of Competitive Bid
- Maintenance/Repair Cost Allocation Documentation: Page 1 Page 2
- University Policies – University-wide policies and rules. This site does not contain an exhaustive list of university policies.
- PCard Policy
- University expenditure policies and procedures – On-line web manual maintained by the Office of the Controller. Used to provide the university community and others with policies, procedures, training materials, and general information related to the Division of Accounting, the Division of Accounts Payable, Equipment Inventory, Surplus Materials Disposal and Financial Training.
- Office of Sponsored Programs Procurement Information, Procedures and Policies