Krista Trigg, M.S. Ed.
ISE Undergraduate Program Coordinator & Academic Advisor
Baker Systems Engineering Building, Suite 210
1971 Neil Avenue, Columbus, OH 43210-1217
Contact by email: email@example.com
Scheduling an Appointment
All students can schedule a 30-minute appointment with the ISE Academic Advisor via OnCourse. You should schedule an appointment for topics like:
- Changing into the program
- Long-term course planning
- Exploring other majors and minors
- Exploring ISE technical elective tracks
- Talking through decisions and weighing options
Spring 2018 Walk-in Hours
Walk-ins are limited to five minutes per student, so they are for times when you only need your advisor to process something. A few examples:
- Adding/dropping a class where you do not need to talk through the decision
- Obtaining a signature from an advisor
- Submitting a form
- Determining course equivalencies at another institution
- Discussing ENGR 4191
- Confirming next semester's schedule
Walk-ins are first-come, first-served. If you have a question or a situation that will take longer than is appropriate for a walk-in, the advising staff will help you schedule an appointment for a later date.
Due to orientation, there are no walk-in hours over the summer term. Please schedule an appointment to meet with the advisor.
Important things to remember:
Advisors book up quickly during certain periods of the semester. Plan to schedule an appointment a week or two in advance.
- Please check-in at the ISE front desk in 210 Baker Systems Engineering Building at your scheduled appointment time. If you are more than 10 minutes late to your appointment, it will be cancelled.
How do I change into the program?
Are you a student who is currently in the College of Engineering?
If so, changing pre-majors is easy! You can request to change into the ISE program by setting up an appointment with an ISE advisor.
Are you a student who is not in the College of Engineering?
If so, please review the admission requirements to change into the College of Engineering pre-major program. If you meet the criteria, you can change into the program by setting up an appointment with an ISE advisor.
Students requesting transfer credit evaluations for ISE coursework
Please contact Dr. Carolyn Sommerich (firstname.lastname@example.org) for ISE course evaluations. For each course that is to be evaluated by the ISE Department, please submit transcripts, syllabus, copy of textbook cover, and transfer credit report via hardcopy (preferred) or email. You can drop these materials off at the front desk in 210 Baker Systems Engineering Building.
The full list of Department Transfer Credit Coordinators can be found online by clicking this link.
Integrated LeanSigma Certification Program
Students interested in this program should contact Dr. Scott Sink (email@example.com) directly.